Friday, August 13, 2010

bedroom make-over

Last week, there was stuff going on upstairs in Ben's room.

He attempted to explain the changes to the bedroom decor, but I needed to see it on paper in order to grasp the whole plan:

Luckily, he already had this master blueprint taped to the wall. It illumined me completely. The new wall unit will accommodate shelves for books, floating speakers, and two computer screens for film editing.

Somehow I got sucked into the vortex of helping the project along.

Within a few days, things began to take shape!

Here is the desktop before the custom-cut glass top was installed.

The shelves are multi-purpose.
I like the floating rectangular shelving. They were a last-minute idea.

This project is not finished quite yet, but it's come a long way. Next week when we are back from vacation, I will post pics of the final make-over!

No comments:

Post a Comment