Friday, October 30, 2009

gettin' 'er done

Over the course of the last ten days, much has happened here at our old stone home. I bring you this update as proof. But instead of describing each photo in detail, I am choosing to do something different.

Without the fortification of protein, carbohydrates, liquid (mostly in the form of coffee), and sugar, these photos would not have been made possible. So I give you, in short form, a list of what makes these men get up & do what needs to be done:

1. Chicken & Biscuits

2. Apple Fritters

3. Shepherd's Pie

4. Ham & Swiss Cheese on Wheat

5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, warm from the oven.

-oh and coffee. I have found the spacing of every three to four hours to be of the utmost benefit.

Notice that in most of these shots, the work crew is not present? It is because they are inside eating.

I also egg the men on by reminding them that when I have a NEW & COMPLETELY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, there will be a lot more from where that other stuff came from.

Stop on down to the stone house at the foot of the bridge to gawk at our new addition anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment