Friday, February 12, 2010

new stuff

It has been a lonely stretch here at home without the Lord of the Manor. He is on his way home from a trip to the Dominican Republic and as far as I am concerned, he can't get home fast enough.

While he was away eating rice & beans and also turning the island upside-down for Jesus, I have been busy shopping online for a few little things. Kitchen lighting, for one. Family room rugs, for another. Also, kitchen stools. I haven't bought anything, but I am very ready to!

I have requested #1 Son to take these (scroll down to the pic of the blue shutters!)and incorporate them into this.
I'll bet he can do it. It will be the perfect thing for under the flat-screen TV that I really don't care a single whit about but the family is all a-twitter over.

No comments:

Post a Comment