Tuesday, March 9, 2010

decisions, decisions!

After hours & hours of online shopping, I came to a snap decision about the dining room chandelier.
The chandelier I liked was just too expensive, so I hunted & hunted for one like it with a price that we could live with.

Couldn't find one.

So I logged on to JC Penney's clearance sale and went a whole different route. This lovely light
will do the trick quite nicely. Our table is over ten feet long and I was beginning to wonder if one chandelier in the middle would be enough light!

This chandelier is black iron, in a rustic style, and has some class. It will also allow the person sitting at one end of the table to see the face of the person at the other end of the table!

On top of this, the price tag simply cannot be beat! Down the road, I could easily justify an upgrade -but don't tell Hubby I said so!

2 comments: